13 February 2012

"Bring A Pink/Red Healthy Snack"

Honestly, that's what the sign-up sheet outside K's class says for Valentine's Day. So... here's what I came up with Mini Quesadilla Hearts.



Feel free to copy me tonight when you realize you haven't got your kids party snack sorted out. It took me about 30 minutes to pull this together. You could probably even have your kid help. Mine didn't. He was napping.

Mini Quesadilla Hearts
  • Tomato Tortillas (I bought 2 different kinds of red ones)
  • Cheese
  • Heart-shaped cookie cutters

Put the cheese between 2 tortillas, place in a 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes. When the cheese is melted, use the cookie cutter to cut heart shapes.

Nope, not rocket science, but I never claimed it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails