02 June 2010

Hump Day Distraction - Me!!

Guess what? I wrote an article about K's dad and its been published over at Yummy Mummy Club. So, yes, today's post is kind of self serving, but hey, its my blog, technically the whole thing is self serving!

As you've likely seen on my blogroll, I follow the Yummy Mummy Club site. Its a funny, cheeky, all-encompassing look at life as a Yummy Mummy (or aspiring Yummy Mummy.) This month they are featuring articles written by and for modern fathers that reflect the changing tide in men's attitudes and actions, especially when it comes to Daddyhood. With K cared for by his dad on paternity leave during the first 7 months of his life, this topic is near and dear to my heart.

Before I loved having our nanny, I got to love being married to a Stay At Home Dad!

From my YummyMummyClub.ca article "Passing the Dad Test":
When we were dating, and I got that warm fuzzy feeling that my husband might be The One, I started doing what any normal Type A, uber-planner would do: I wondered what he’d be like as a dad.
Ok, I did more than wonder. I made a list of criteria and then tested him against them. (What? I like lists. Leave me alone.)  Anyway, my then boyfriend of 8 months measured up pretty well... (Read More)
 Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails